SOZO is the Greek word translated “saved, healed, delivered.” Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry aimed to get to the root of things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. With a healed connection, you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
A Sozo session is a time for the Sozo team to sit down with you and with the help of the Holy Spirit walk you through the process of freedom and wholeness. Sozo is not a counseling session but a time of interacting with Father, Son and Holy Spirit for wholeness and pursuing of your destiny.
God desires for you to be completely whole – spirit, soul, and body. Our ministry goal is to help you receive the whole package of salvation – deliverance and healing, aligning you rightly to your original design. We will utilize various tools and prayers to help set you free from past wounds, break strongholds, replace lies with truth, and close doors that gave access to the enemy. After removing blockages from your life, your connection to the Godhead accelerates in a real and intimate way.
Appointments for Sozo Sessions are available Monday thru Saturday during the daytime and some at night. The sessions are conducted at Our Lord's Community Church; located at 11400 N Portland Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73120.
- Please allow approximately 1-3 hours to complete your SOZO session.
- Enter the church building through the office doors on the North West side of the building.
- Suggested donation of $75.00, donations payable at time of appointment.
- Please note that we will not turn anyone away because of finance. We accept and honor any amount of donation. All donations are to further develop our ministry.
Email email@example.com if you would like more information or if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Fill out the application and submit it back to our email or bring with you to your appointment.
You may want to sign up for a Sozo session if:
- Your relationship with God feels "stuck."
- You desire more freedom and God is highlighting some areas that are blocking that freedom.
- You are on a journey of discovering the reality of God; you may or may not be actively involved in church.