6 - 8th Grade | Wednesday 6:30-8:00PM in OLCC Chapel
9-12th grade | Sundays 6:00-8:00PM in OLCC Living Room
4th Wednesday of the month | 6-12th 6:30-8:00PM in Chapel
We want to introduce students to Jesus in a way that changes their lives forever and makes them desire to live whole-heartedly for Him. Our focus with the students is UP, IN, and OUT.
UP - RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
IN - RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER BELIEVERS
OUT - RELATIONSHIPS WITH THOSE WHO NEED JESUS
We want everyone to catch a vision that they can change the world because they follow the God who wants to do just that. During our small groups, we’ll focus on relating more specifically within age groups.
• We experience belonging to a family
• We grow in God
• We encounter God together
• We impact the world
• We start with hanging out and games!
• We worship together and create an expectation of meeting with God and focusing on Him. We often give space to pray for each other and give God a chance to speak to us, change us, and heal us.
• We have a Bible based talk that takes us into what God has said so we know how to love the Bible, navigate it, and apply it in a very practical way to our lives.
• We’ll break into small groups (by ages and by gender). Here is where we build relationship, discuss what we have just heard, or pray for one another.
Our events grow directly out of who we are and want to do.
For the past few years, we have traveled to Waco, TX for the World Mandate Conference hosted by the Antioch Church. This two-day conference features four main sessions where students will experience dynamic worship, compelling teaching and powerful encounters with God that will inspire and equip students to be part of what God is doing around the world. We are typically able to take the first 15 high school students who sign up to World Mandate.
SKI TRIP 2018
Spring Break 2018, we are going to Purgatory, CO for a 5 day ski trip March 17-22. We are hosting a fundraiser on Sunday, February 11th after church in Fellowship Hall to help raise funds for the youth to travel on this fun trip! Come have fun, and hang out with OLCC's Youth.
The pinnacle of our year a summer trip where we have fun, encounter God and deepen friendships. This years Float Trip is Sunday, July 22 - Thursday, July 26, 2018!