Love After Marriage (LAM)
The goal of Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help married couples experience deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Identify blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Have opportunities to practice the tools you’ll learn in a safe, small group setting
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Participate in activations that will implement the session material in your day-to-day life
We are now accepting applications for the LAM weekly workshop beginning Sunday, September 17, 2017 – Sunday, November 19, 2017. The workshop will be held at Our Lord’s Community at 11400 Portland Ave., in OKC. The application deadline is Wednesday, September 13, 2017. To register go to the “Upcoming” tab at www.antiochnorman.com. E-mail the completed application to LAM@antiochnorman.com.
There is a MANDATORY INTRODUCTORY MEETING Sunday, September 10, from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Our Lord’s Community. You must attend this meeting in order to attend LAM.
September 17 – November 19, 2017
Sundays: 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
In addition to the weekly meetings, there are two weekends. Those are:
LAM WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Friday, September 22 – 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 23 -- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
LAM RETREAT SCHEDULE:
Friday, November 17—7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 18 -- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 19 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
All of the workshop will be held at Our Lord’s Community Church. The LAM Weekend and LAM Retreat will also be held at Our Lord’s Community Church. We do, however, suggest that you and your spouse “splurge” by getting a hotel room for the LAM Retreat.
$150 per couple, which includes 2 LAM Workbooks and two Tool Booklets, as well as lunch for the LAM Weekend and LAM Retreat. $75 is due at the first class, September 17, and the $75 balance is due by the LAM Weekend, Friday, September 22.
Bob and Randi Byers
Roc and Bev Bottomly